Faculty Profile – Team POSSIBLERS
- An enriching journey of 32 years, with industry practicing project management, process improvement, change management and people development.
- Now, sharing the learning, as a life and soft skills trainer, coach and mentor for past 16 yrs.
- Passionate to work on people so that they advance their necessary soft skills, set higher ambitious goals, innovate their environment, plan and organize themselves better, to achieve what they deserve.
Designation: Trainer @ POSSIBLERS
Most rewarding sessions are those, where the participants use the take-away from the session, to enhance themselves, their organizational culture, work processes and productivity.
A glimpse of 10 such programs is here:
- Leadership and managerial skills, for young and experienced project / program managers.
- Identification of mission, vision, objectives and concerned value for rewarding journey.
- Corporate readiness and workplace etiquette, for new & young employees as well as college students.
- Richer customer orientation and sales enhancement, for client facing roles.
- Proactive towards changes, process improvement, decision making and creativity.
- Business etiquette, relationships, structured work approach.
- Personality development and positive / stress free attitude, for students & young executives.
- Workplace effectiveness for execs, managers across all regular functions (Operations, IT support, HR, administrations, finance, business development, customer service).
- Meaningful communication thru creative and structured – writing and speaking skills, for executives, students and entrepreneurs.
- Self development and drive for learning enhancement, for school and college teachers.
Have undertaken training sessions for organizations in Automotive, Power, Telecom, Hospitality, Electricals, FMCG, Agro based, IT services, Financial consulting, Aviation, Governmental, Health care, Natural resources and Travel.
Training methodology (using 8 ideals) :
- In-depth identification of training needs
- Accurate analysis of training requirements
- Customize to client requirements
- Fully experiential to make it engaging
- Connecting deeply with everyday life
- Instilling with stories and anecdotes
- Leveraging participant’s experiences
- Oriented to optimism and positive thought
- Graduate from Delhi University
- Post Graduation in Computer Science from National Computing Centre, Manchester, UK.
- Had great career stints with 4 elite Indian & multinational, manufacturing and services organization, eq., Eicher, Steria, Keane and ST Microelectronics.
This complements training ability to encompass various sectors of industry for soft skills training and coaching.