Developing organization by developing people is the theme Tapas Das Mohapatra strongly believes in. Since childhood he has been able to expose himself to various domains of self development which significantly developed a powerful and humanitarian perspective toward life. He tried his hands and became successful in various pursuits like painting, singing, theatre, photography, writing, debate, social service, leadership roles in university etc.
He came out with a strong belief that human potential is not to be judged it is to be explored and everything is possible. The innate interest to know about human behavior, social settings, evolution, cultural influence he studied English literature in graduation, then after acquiring a degree in management he went on to study psychotherapy and management sciences which enabled him to develop desired mindset for success in people. Now he is able to synthesize his learning and experience of literature, management and psychology to develop and deliver power packed motivating seminars in simple ways.
His client list includes names like Tata Motors, Mahindra Navistar, Volvo Eicher, Bharat Benz, Honda Cars, Hyundai Motors, General Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra 2Wheelers, HeroMotocorp, Atlas, TI Cycle, Sony, Samsung, LG, Moserbaer, Godrej, Pidilite, TCS, MIND, Sleepwell, Prime Comfort, NALCO, BALCO, Vedanta, Bhushan Steel, Jindal Steel, Tata Power, NTPC, Alstom, Reliance Energy, L&T, Aditya Birla, Ambuja, ACC Cements, JK Lakshmi, Shri Cement, Sonalika, John Deere, Panacea Biotec, Ranbaxy, Akums Drugs & Pharmceutical, Airtel, Vodafone, PNB Metlife, ICICI Prudential, CII, FICCI, Rotary Club, Lions Club, Bry Air, Reckitt Benckiser and many more..
Tapas Das mohapatra specializes in and has successfully conducted leadership and behavioral workshop for entreprenuers, Corporate leaders, doctors, police professionals, teachers, housewives, social workers and students. The secret of his success among various sectors lies in his simple, conversational style coupled with humour and indepth insights on applied psychology.
- More than two lakhs people benefited
- Traveled and conducted program in all the states in India
- Comes from a family of 274 members...
- Featured in national television more than 130 times
- Appeared in magazines and newspaper more than 200 times
- Has coached and counseled more than 1500 people
- Accredited management teacher
- Awarded best management student by Noida management association
- Sought after faculty for CII
- Author of 'Cooks are Many, Chefs are few'
- A successful blogger with readers from 11 countries
- Certified on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and its application
- Holds a certificate on Mental Health from Harvard Medical School
- Has addressed 2,25000+ people in 250+ organization through 3500+ interventions
Tapas Das Mohapatra is a darling for anyone who invites him for key-note address because of his friendly and high energy program. His knowledge in various subjects and insustry enables him to customize high-end leadership, managerial workshops which transforms people in a desired way. People do not feel that Tapas is teaching them anything yet learn a lot with happiness.