The Consumer & Industrial Products Industry group provides integrated services to member firm clients across the entire value chain.…
Possiblers is one of the most trusted name in the field of corporate trainings, key note speaking, result based interventions and executive coaching. We are a consortium of highly experienced and dedicated professionals who have already conducted 6000 plus transformational programs and have influenced the lives of 600000 plus people in 450 organizations. It is founded by Mr Suresh Mohan Semwal, Tapas Das Mohapatra , the veteran and visionaries who have been making transformation possible for almost two decades. Our 4S approach (Simple, Sincere, Sensible, Sustainable) and methodology makes our seminars lively practical, memorable and transformative. The collective experience of our team has helped us to become one stop solution for all human excellence needs.
Top Rated Publications
Everybody in this world is looking for happiness. If you observe, in the deep root of all our desires, the ultimate desire is to attain happiness. Then, why do we not find majority of people around us happy.
Success is not easy not difficult, it is possible. The psychology behind exceptional and everyday success. Learn how successful people greatness despite challenges.
We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences but less time. We have multiplied our possessions.
“Four psychologically proven yet simple ways to live every day. Learn how successful people make everyday pleasant and productive.”
Four Successful Psychological principles to make any relationship better. Learn how successful people create meaningful and memorable relationship.
- Power of Responsibility
- Stress Management
- Goals- Great Opportunity to Achieve Landmarks
- Campus to Corporate
- How To Become a Star Performer
- Winning With People
- Managerial Effectiveness
- Dynamic Leadership
- Change Management
- Train the Trainer
- Sell: Sell well: Out Sell
- Creating Customer Delight
- Negotiation Skills
- Why I am not able to retain or attract the right talent?
- Should I be hiring freshers and grooming them as per my needs or take laterals and fill the void?
- What is the current cultural fabric we’ve; is it good to take us to next level?
- Why my key people are not able to perform at optimal level?
- How do I take a quantum leap in my business and take on the competition head-on?
- How do I deal with ever demanding needs of my growing business?
- The business/market is not picking the way I envisaged, what steps should I take?
- My KRA setting exercise is a farce, people write only activities and not KRAs.
- How do I ensure that my KRAs are SMART compliant?
- My managers are not able to give negative feedback to their subordinates.
- The KRAs set are not linked with organization’s objectives for the year.
The Promotion process in any organisation is often linked with number of years in the current position and past performance rating with some intuition of him/her handling the enhanced role. It gets negated to some extent when the enhanced role is only a change in designation.
The Training Needs Identification (TNI) of any organisation usually hinges on needs decided at the time of Annual Performance Appraisal cycle, wherein the appraiser either unilaterally decides the training needs of the subordinate or the subordinate proposes and the boss uses his/her wisdom to either second the needs or modify them.
Selection Process : Usually a typical selection interview lasts for half an hour to an hour with some exceptions on either side of the curve. It is also often said, albeit unofficially that the interviewer makes up his/her mind in the first few minutes and balance time is spent to either confirm or challenge the hypothesis.