Training Experience : 8 Years
- She has delivered tailor made training sessions for improving organization culture, change management, efficiency, communication, leadership skills, HR concepts resulting in overall Organizational development.
- Key Training Projects Delivered: Leadership Development Programs, Management Development Programs (MDP), Manager and Leader, Self Awareness, Goal Setting, Who Stole My Cheese – Change Management Program, Communication and Coordination through Personality Mapping, Line Managers as HR Representatives, New Management Skills, Project Management, Effective Presentation Skills, Time Management, Campus to Corporate, Employee Code of Conduct, Communication Skills- 360 degrees, Team Dynamics, Conflict Management, Managing Team Performance, Effective Performance Feedback, Negotiation and Persuasion Skills, Team Orientation and Team Leadership – two sides of a coin, Decision Making, Interpersonal Skills, Stress Management, are a few to name.
Projects & Interventions:
- Business Process Re- engineering with a measured ROI through successful shop floor process improvisations.
- Cultural change management for Blue- Collared employees to move from Seniority to Performance Based Promotions
- Competency Management – with Modeling, Framework, Competency Assessment for Career and Succession Planning
- Competency Based Integrated HR System – From Recruitment to Retention
- Conducting AC & DC for competency assessment & identifying developmental needs.
- Identifying High Potentials and Succession Planning using 9 Box Tool
- Conducting Hays Job Evaluation Method to Design and Implement a Compensation System
- 360 Degree Performance Appraisal
- Management Associate Program to Meet Nationalization percentage by Kuwaiti Government
- Inception of HR Function independent from designing the Policy Framework to People Management systems
Garware Polyester, Nashik, India; Mastek, Mumbai, India; Rama Construction Group, Pune, India, American General Trading Company, Kuwait; Gulf Bank, Kuwait; Alkout Industrial Projects, Kuwait;Kuwait Packaging Company K-Pak, Kuwait; Zubair Automotive, Muscat, Oman; AOTC, Muscat, Oman; Middle East College, Muscat Oman; Oryx Metal Industries, Sohar, Oman; Ray Skills, Muscat, Oman are a few consulting based clients to name. Most of the clients were project based.
Industry Experience: 18 Years
She has worked with:
- Zubair Automotive Group, Muscat, Manager– Strategic HR Projects, Feb 2014 – Dec 2015
- AL Sulaimi Group, Muscat, Operations Mgr- HR, Jul 2012 – Jan 2014
- KPMG, Kuwait , Sr. Manager – HR, Nov 2010- Sept 2011
- Atlas Copco (India) Ltd., A Swedish MNC., India, HR Manager, Mar 2008 – Aug 2009
- Housing Finance Co. ISKAN, Kuwait, HR Manager, Sept 2005 – Mar 2008
- Turner Projacs, Kuwait, Regional HR Coordinator, Mar 2001- Nov 2002
- Aptech Computer Education, Nashik, India, Centre Mgr (Mktg & Admin), Sept 1995 to Sept 1998
- Mumbai University Colleges, Lecturer, Jun 1990 to Jun 1995
Mrinal was a part of the Core Team for Competency Management OD initiative at the global level. She was invited to attend the training at Stockholm, Sweden. Mrinal was invited as a Guest Speaker by RYK, college of Science, Nasik, to motivate young leaders of future.
Trainer for PHR program (SHRM certification) and Mini MBA program from Missouri University by Pitman Institute in Kuwait.